To be a Leading and distinguished center in quality management in order to achieve the mission of The university of Jordan and its objectives.
To apply and promote the concepts of quality assurance efficiently and effectively, to control performance and evolve administrative procedures in order to develop distinctive educational, administrative and research system through applying modern quality assurance methodologies that achieve the mission of The University of Jordan and its objectives.
1. To spread and promote the culture of quality amongst all UJ’s staff, and to deepen the concepts of development and modernization.
2. To apply local and global accreditation and quality assurance standards in all academic programs.
3. To achieve quality assurance requirements in all academic and administrative facilities at UJ.
4. To enhance the rank of UJ amongst all international ranking systems.
5. To achieve global standards in the fields of learning and teaching aspects.
6. To develop management capacities and skills for all administrative staff.
7. To interact with the local community in development and societal issues.
8. To develop study plans and learning outcomes at all levels: a faculty, a program and a subject.
9. To improve employability levels for graduates.
10. To increase scientific production of all researchers and faculties at UJ.
To download Strategic Plan, Click Here