Steps of international accreditation
1. Form an international accreditation committee at each School or academic center.
2. Hold a preliminary meeting to discuss international accreditation or quality assurance certification.
3. Conduct a study on the proposed international accreditation organization and compare between them. (Comparison Table)
4. Hold a second meeting in order to choose a suitable program according to available resources.
5. Take approval from the university administration.
6. Begin private communication with the chosen organization.
7. Study all standards and develop an action plan.
8. Form working groups to start implementing the standards.
9. Hold periodically meetings in order to follow up.
10. Submit quarterly reports to Accreditation and Quality Assurance Center regarding its progress.
Schools that have received certificates of international accreditation