Accreditation and Quality Assurance Center (AQAC) has made a field visit to School of Sharia on Monday 30/4/2018 within an integrated program that includes all UJ’s schools; to check the following aspects:
· Recommendations sent by AQAC.
· Views of stakeholders in programs such as students, graduates, employers, academics, and related organizations and their satisfaction with the quality of Curriculums.
· Availability of Intended Learning Outcomes approved by UJ’s Committee.
· Availability of a study showing the compatibility of learning and teaching methods with intended learning outcomes.
· Meetings with students, especially postgraduate students.
· Meetings with the Dean, deputies, assistants and heads of departments.
AQAC team will send a comprehensive report that includes all discussed aspects to be done until the next visit.